Thanks to INSCYD, Optimize Performance is able to bring Cyclists ANYWHERE the opportunity to do testing within their home, and receive the same data they would in the lab!
Contact us to Download the 4 STAGE Protocol!! 90 MINUTES or 3-DAYS!
Do the Test, Send Us the File, Get Your Full Report Back!
Get Faster While Training Inside!! Be Race Ready When the Races Are Ready!
INSCYD introduces PPD (Power-Performance Decoder) software. A revolution of performance diagnostics.
When it comes to physiological parameters, field tests with powermeters have – up to now – been of very limited use only. Lab diagnostics were needed to measure aerobic and anaerobic capacities, and fat and carbohydrate combustion rate. Field testing could – at best – estimate only the athlete’s FTP values, resulting in a very insufficient way of benchmarking performance. The biggest gap with this approach – all context of understanding how complex human performance truly is.
This has changed!!!
Introducing INSCYD’s Power-Performance Decoder (PPD).
Remote testing – full 360° athletic performance profile within minutes.
The Power-Performance Decoder allows coaches to test athletes remotely: outdoor or indoor. Test on their time, as part of their typical training schedule. Testing is done as part of a regular training session, alone on the road or trainer.
- Do the 4 Stage Protocol in 90 Minutes OR Spread Across 3 Days: WE WILL BE ACCESSIBLE AT ANY POINT! Let Us Know!
- Download the File from YOUR Bike Power-Meter when Finished
- Send the File to Us! — Alyson@Optimize-Performance.com
- We Input the data in INSCYD’S scientifically validated software
- You Receive YOUR Full Metabolic & Physiological Profile for Optimal Training & Racing!
The first software to combine physiological lab data AND field testing power data.
PPD is the first and only tool combining physiological lab data (lactate values or VO2 captured in the lab or field) with field-tested powermeter data. Up to now, athletes went to a performance diagnostics lab for a lactate or VO2max test for physiological data. Next, a coach might have them ride a power duration test, outdoors or on a trainer.
The problem? Test results stood separately, without a way to melt them together. There was no way to capture a complete performance profile. The same athlete was “running on two systems”, until now.
PPD changes this!
By merging physiological test data and field derived powermeter data, it enables coaches and athletes to see – for the first time – how the bodies energy systems work together, and how they are to be looked at as a complete unit.
Thoroughly tested by pro teams and coaches
Derived and based only on fundamental, peer reviewed basic science, INSCYD’s Power-Performance Decoder is used by the highest ranked cyclists and triathletes around the world. Over the last few months, PPD has been beta tested by pro teams CCC Team, JUMBO-VISMA, Alpecin-Fenix, SEG Racing as well as by many WorldTour coaches and coaching businesses. Testing and benchmarking has been done in direct comparison to lactate- and lab testing, ensuring top-level accuracy is guaranteed, AND validated.
PPD offers up the following data
- • Maximum aerobic performance (VO2max)
- • Maximum glycolytic performance (VLamax)
- • Accumulation and recovery of lactate
- • Fat and Carbohydrate combustion rates
- • Aerobic vs. anaerobic energy contribution ratios
- • Anaerobic Threshold
This athlete profile allows coaches to measure and quantify the respective athlete’s unique characteristics, resulting in a laser focused training plan to improve race performances and help athletes reach goals.
Key facts about Power-Performance Decoder
PPD is unique:
- Accuracy: Standard tolerance is on par with state-of-the-art lab testing, e.g. VO2max divergence is 2.5%, threshold is 2.2% – in line with the most accurate metabolic carts (and without requiring powermeter conversions from lab to training equipment). •
- Capture race decisive glycolytic power (VLamax) without the need to visit a lab. The secret weapon of professional coaches is now available to all coaches using INSCYD.
- Reporting – Athletes get a 360-degree physiological assessment
- Coaches can now test remotely – for the first time ever, coaches don’t have to be with their athletes for performance testing. Athletes complete a field test on their own time, alone. When done, the athlete submits the ride file for their coach to input into INSCYD.
- Renders traditional physiological lab testing OBSOLETE – Faster, less expensive, more accurate, all without the overhead of measuring lactate and or VO2
Some Quotes from Coaches & Athletes:
“The more we can understand how an athlete does what they are capable of doing the better we can focus what they need to do to get better and this is why after months of assessing and testing with INSCYD I am happy to partner with them to ensure I am doing my utmost to get the best out of the athletes I work with.”
David Tilbury-Davis, Professional Triathlon Coach
“The Power-Performance Decoder is like a remote controller, and nowadays crucial to give us coaches an insight in the riders their actual level.”
Kristof de Kegel, Coach of Mathieu van de Poel and Team Alpecin FENIX
“Your really know what you need to work on if you know your VLamax“
Dan Lorang, Coach of Jan Frodeno, Anne Haug
“With the help of the INSCYD software I have been able to cater my training to my own unique energy systems, and tailor that plan to be efficient at the races and durations that I want to excel at.”
Lionel Sanders –Pro Triathlete
“INSCYD testing especially helps my coaches to help create the best training programs for us.”
Primoz Roglic, Winner Vuelta d’Espagna 2019
“INSCYD offers us the ability to create the most accurate measures of metabolic efficiency available today”
Prof. Elliot Hawkes, Stanford University
“INSCYD is the perfect solution to understand how training effects the adaptation of specific physiological systems.”
Dennis Sandig, German Triathlon Federation
“INSCYD helps me the most before the major training periods because we want to make sure that we make the best possible training program.”
Mathieu Heijboer, Head Coach Team JUMBO-VISMA
Cheers, come get it for yourself!
About INSCYD Founded in 2017, INSCYD is the leading scientific software, used by top cycling, triathlon, swim, speed skating, and rowing teams/federations and coaches. INSCYD has been called the ‘perfect solution to understand how training effects the adaption of specific physiological systems’ by Dennis Sandig, of German Triathlon Federation. INSCYD offers coaches and lab owners software for power testing, lactate testing and lab testing